In consideration of the use of the church facilities requested, I confirm the following:
- I have inspected the premises and found the premises to be safe and suitable in all respects for the intended activity;
- I understand that the Church may suggest a nominal donation to cover a portion of the utilities and other direct costs in making the premises available and not for compensation. I agree to make a donation of the amount specified above. I understand the charge is less than the market rate and includes no contribution towards liability insurance for the activity.
- On behalf of myself and those who will be participating in our event, I and we release the Church, its Executive Committee, Pastors and employees from any claims, damages, costs, expenses and any other compensation of any kind, arising out of our use of the premises. This includes any injury or property damage or other loss which may be sustained by me or any of our party whilst at the premises or otherwise participating in the event.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to provide appropriate insurance for the group participating in the activity.
- I agree to indemnify the Church and hold the Church harmless from all claims filed by parties injured or suffering damage from our activities on or about the premises. This includes damage to any Church property.
- I understand that I am responsible for returning the facility in the same condition which I found it, which includes ensuring furniture is returned to its proper place, turning off all lights, air-conditioners and other equipment and closing windows.
- I agree to abide by the Guidelines for Use of Premises, as updated from time to time.